Xiaomi Mi 10:According to the latest rumors, it seems that the Mi 10 could debut before February 11. Therefore not much is missing at the presentation event. At the same time the alleged leaks. And indiscretions continue to increase day after day and today we touch the pinnacle. With an online store that has published the complete technical data sheet of the top of the range of the Chinese company.
Xiaomi Mi 10: here are all the details, according to an online retailer
Below you will find all the specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 10, as reported by the online store where it appeared. Much of the same seem to come from the various leaks leaked so far, with a few small additions. In addition, the image in the store is the same published by Ben Geskin a couple of days ago, a concept created ad hoc by the designer on the basis of leaks. Here is the alleged technical data of the top of the range:
- dimensions of 162.3 x 75.1 x 8.9 mm for a weight of 204 grams;
- 6.57-inch size Having Super AMOLED display with Full HD + resolution, Gorilla Glass 6 protection, Dual Edge edges, HDR10 + support and 90.8% screen-to-body ratio;Xiaomi Mi 10
- octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor,
- GPU Adreno 650;
- 12 GB of RAM;
- 256 GB of internal memory;
- fingerprint reader under the display;
- Quad main camera 64 + 12 + 8 + 2 MP with aperture f / 1.8-2.2-2.4-2.4. wide angle, macro, telephoto and Dual LED flash;Xiaomi Mi 10
- Dual selfie camera 32 + 8 MP;
- Having Dual SIM 4G / 5G, Wi-Fi Dual Band, Bluetooth 5.0. Dual Frequency GPS / A-GPS / Glonass / Beidou / Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C;
- 4500 mAh battery with 66W fast charge and 40W wireless charge;
- Android 10 operating system in the form of MIUI 11 interface.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Price:
Xiaomi Mi 10:The store also “revealed” the selling price of the flagship Mi 10, in the 12 GB RAM and 256 GB internal memory version. According to what reported, the Mi 10 will cost $ 665 USD. As usual in these cases we invite you to take everything with due precautions: the last word is always up to Xiaomi, so we look forward to further news.
Also, check Realme 5 Pro Review