Announced in China last December, OPPO Reno 3 Pro is preparing to debut also outside the nations. It will do it first in India, in which case it will appear in another posture. As the source of 91Mobiles indicates, it will not be the same smartphone seen in the beginning, starting from the front. In front, in fact, we will find the display of the unedited model that appeared yesterday, with dual selfie camera set in the upper left.
OPPO Reno 3 Pro will be renewed in India and (maybe) Europe
The dual front-facing camera will include a new 44 MP sensor capable of taking high-resolution photos. It is not known what the second sensor will be, but we assume it is a ToF sensor. The latter allows you to get photos with better bokeh than using a single sensor. Another difference is the lack of a 5G modem, which is different from the models sold on the Chinese market and uses the same chipset, the Snapdragon 765G.
Available in India from the third week of February, it can also reach Europe, including Italy. However, there is no official information at this time, but in this case we will not update it later than you.
OPPO Reno 3 Pro 5G – Data sheet
- 6.6 inches display + Full HD (2400 x 1080 pixels), Gorilla Glass 5 protection, density of 404 PPI and refresh rate of 91 Hz.
- For 171 g the dimensions is 159.4 x 72.4 x 7.7mm;
- Moon Night Black, Sunrise Impression, Misty White colors and Blue Starry Night;
- Snapdragon 765G processor with octa-core Qualcomm
- 622 GPU Qualcomm Adreno
- LPDDR4X RAM of 8/12 GB
- storage 128/256 GB of UFS 2.2
- facial recognition and fingerprint reader in the display
- 48 + 13 + 8 + 2 MP quad camera with f /1.8-2.5-2.1-2.3 aperture , 2X telephoto lens, wide angle and B&W, PDAF autofocus, OIS and LED flash;
- dual selfie room 44 MP ;
- supporting dual SIM 4G / 5G, Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi ac Dual Band, NFC, GPS/A-GPS/Galileo/BeiDou/GLONASS
- Battery 4020 mAh with highspeed charging VOOC 4.0;
operating system is Android 10 with ColorOS 7.
Reno 3 Pro
Also check Xiaomi Mi 10